Recognising the ongoing and increased uncertainty that Coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing around the world, our highest priority is the health and well-being of our guests and employees. With that in mind, we wanted to update you on the actions we have taken and will continue to take, in response to the outbreak.
As of 05/11/2020, the following restrictions will be made throughout The Sporting Lodge Hotel.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL KEY WORKERS MUST PROVIDE US WITH A FORMAL LETTER FROM THEIR EMPLOYERS TO ENSURE ESSENTIAL TRAVEL IS NECCESSARY.
Without being able to provide us with this letter or any proof of your Key Worker status, we do have permission to refuse you entry to our hotel. Thank you!
MASKS/FACIAL COVERINGS MUST BE WORN!
- Masks MUST be worn when entering & leaving the hotel, as well as all Public Areas
- You can only remove your mask once you have entered your designated hotel room
- Please use provided hand-sanitiser stations located around the premises
- The hotel is only open for KEY WORKERS
- Track & Trace must be activated via NHS App for the Hotel
SPORTING LODGE INNS HOTEL
- < Our Hotel has been open throughout the pandemic to provide accommodation for all for Key Workers, something of which we are extremely proud of as we are doing our upmost to contribute to the fight against the Coronavirus.
- < The Hotel will only be OPEN to KEY WORKERS from 05/11/2020
- < We have increased the frequency of Cleaning Public Areas with a focus on frequent touch points.
- < Breakfast will continue to be Room Service which will minimise contact for all.
- < COVID-SECURE and OPEN TO KEY WORKERS
ENTRANCES & EXITS
- < Hand Sanitiser Facilities are provided for guests and staff members can wash their hands when entering and leaving the premises.
- < Reception Desk has a screen and queuing system.
- < PLEASE be respectful of all staff members and other guests.
OLD POSTE HOUSE
- < Following the Government announcement, The Old Poste House will be OPEN for Room Service.
- < Social Distancing, from at least 1 metre apart and staff numbers within one area will be kept as low as possible.
- < Collection of food will be limited to one order being collected at any given time to reduce contact between individuals. A one-way system will also be in place for collection.
- < Hand Sanitiser Facilities are provided for guests and staff members.
- < Staff PPE
Once all guidelines are announced thoroughly, a further update for the Old Poste House will be provided in this webpage.
ESCAPE ZONE (Gym & Leisure Facilities)
- < The Escape Zone will be CLOSED from 05/11/2020
This page will be monitored and updated where necessary following on from further Government announcements.
We thank you all for your continued patience and cooperation. Stay safe!