Recognising the ongoing and increased uncertainty that Coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing around the world, our highest priority is the health and well-being of our guests and employees. With that in mind, we wanted to update you on the actions we have taken and will continue to take, in response to the outbreak.
As of 17/05/2021, the following restrictions will be made throughout The Sporting Lodge Hotel.
MASKS/FACIAL COVERINGS MUST BE WORN!
- < Masks MUST be worn when entering & leaving the hotel, as well as all Public Areas
- < You can only remove your mask once you have entered your designated hotel room
- < Please use provided hand-sanitiser stations located around the premises
- < The hotel will be open for ALL guests
- < Track & Trace must be activated via NHS App for the Hotel
SPORTING LODGE INNS HOTEL (Open to all Guests from Monday 17th May)
- < Our Hotel has been open throughout the pandemic to provide accommodation for all for Key Workers, something of which we are extremely proud of as we are doing our upmost to contribute to the fight against the Coronavirus.
- < The Hotel will be OPEN to all guests as of Monday 17th May 2021
- < We have increased the frequency of Cleaning Public Areas with a focus on frequent touch points.
- < Breakfast will continue to be Room Service which will minimise contact for all.
- < COVID-SECURE and OPEN TO KEY WORKERS
ENTRANCES & EXITS
- < Hand Sanitiser Facilities are provided for guests and staff members can wash their hands when entering and leaving the premises.
- < Reception Desk has a screen and queuing system.
- < PLEASE be respectful of all staff members and other guests.
OLD POSTE HOUSE (DINE INSIDE / BEER GARDEN / COLLECTION)
- < The Old Poste House will be open both inside and out for all guests from Monday 17th May 2021
- < The Old Poste House will be OPEN for Room Service.
- < Social Distancing, from at least 2 metre apart and staff numbers within one area will be kept as low as possible.
- < Collection of food will be limited to one order being collected at any given time to reduce contact between individuals. A one-way system will also be in place for collection.
- < Hand Sanitiser Facilities are provided for guests and staff members.
- < Staff PPE
ESCAPE ZONE (NOW OPEN)
- < The Gym, Swimming Pool & Spa Pool are all open
- < Sauna & Steam Room will re-open on Monday 17th May 2021
- < Please see the Escape Zone page for more information
This page will be monitored and updated where necessary following on from further Government announcements.
We thank you all for your continued patience and cooperation. Stay safe!