Recognising the ongoing and increased uncertainty that Coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing around the world, our highest priority is the health and well-being of our guests and employees. With that in mind, we wanted to update you on the actions we have taken and will continue to take, in response to the outbreak.
SPORTING LODGE INNS HOTEL
- < Our Hotel has been open throughout the pandemic to provide accommodation for all for Key Workers and Vulnerable Groups including Charities, something of which we are extremely proud of as we are doing our upmost to contribute to the fight against the Coronavirus.
- < The Hotel will be OPEN to all guests from Saturday 4th July, following the Government announcement on 23/06/2020.
- < We have increased the frequency of Cleaning Public Areas with a focus on frequent touch points.
- < Breakfast will continue to be Room Service which will minimise contact for all.
- < Rooms for guests who stay multiple nights will not be serviced unless they are due a laundry change
ENTRANCES & EXITS
- < Hand Sanitiser Facilities are provided for guests and staff members can wash their hands when entering and leaving the premises.
- < Reception Desk has a screen and queuing system.
OLD POSTE HOUSE
- < Following the Government announcement, The Old Poste House will be OPEN from Monday 13th July at 16:00.
- < The predicted opening times moving forward from the above date will be Monday – Friday 16:00 with the exception of early sporting events. Saturday & Sundays will be open from midday.
- < Social Distancing, from at least 1 metre apart and staff numbers within one area will be kept as low as possible.
- < Hand Sanitiser Facilities are provided for guests and staff members.
- < Staff PPE
- < Single use menu(s)
Once all guidelines are announced thoroughly, a further update for the Old Poste House will be provided in this webpage.
ESCAPE ZONE (Gym & Leisure Facilities)
- < Following the Government announcement, ALL gyms must REMAIN CLOSED.
This page will be monitored and updated where necessary following on from further Government announcements.
We thank you all for your continued patience and cooperation. Stay safe!