Recognising the ongoing and increased uncertainty that Coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing around the world, our highest priority is the health and well-being of our guests and employees. With that in mind, we wanted to update you on the actions we have taken and will continue to take, in response to the outbreak.
MASKS/FACIAL COVERINGS MUST BE WORN WHEN ENTERING…
THE HOTEL/OLD POSTE HOUSE/ESCAPE ZONE!
- You can only remove your mask once you have entered your designated hotel room
- Masks must be worn in all public areas within the hotel
- Old Poste House – Masks must be worn at all times unless seated
- Please use provided hand-sanitiser stations located around the premises
- Only families of the same household can be seated at the same table – max 6 persons
- Track & Trace must be activated via NHS App for the Hotel, Escape Zone & Old Poste House
SPORTING LODGE INNS HOTEL
- < Our Hotel has been open throughout the pandemic to provide accommodation for all for Key Workers and Vulnerable Groups including Charities, something of which we are extremely proud of as we are doing our upmost to contribute to the fight against the Coronavirus.
- < The Hotel will be OPEN to all guests from Saturday 4th July, following the Government announcement on 23/06/2020.
- < We have increased the frequency of Cleaning Public Areas with a focus on frequent touch points.
- < Breakfast will continue to be Room Service which will minimise contact for all.
- < Rooms for guests who stay multiple nights will not be serviced unless they are due a laundry change
- < COVID-SECURE and OPEN TO ALL GUESTS
ENTRANCES & EXITS
- < Hand Sanitiser Facilities are provided for guests and staff members can wash their hands when entering and leaving the premises.
- < Reception Desk has a screen and queuing system.
OLD POSTE HOUSE
- < Following the Government announcement, The Old Poste House will be OPEN from Monday 13th July at 16:00.
- < The predicted opening times moving forward from the above date will be Monday – Friday 16:00 with the exception of early sporting events. Saturday & Sundays will be open from midday.
- < Social Distancing, from at least 1 metre apart and staff numbers within one area will be kept as low as possible.
- < Hand Sanitiser Facilities are provided for guests and staff members.
- < Staff PPE
- < Single use menu(s).
Once all guidelines are announced thoroughly, a further update for the Old Poste House will be provided in this webpage.
ESCAPE ZONE (Gym & Leisure Facilities)
- < The Escape Zone is now OPEN to both Hotel Guests & Gym Members.
- < Due to LIMITED capacity, 1 Hour Booking slots are being made available and bookings MUST be made prior to arrival. Bookings can be made by calling 01642 578100.
- < Gym Users will be expected to thoroughly clean down their station after use with provided equipment. Stations and behavior will also be monitored closely by Gym Staff to ensure the safety of all Gym Users.
- < The Sauna, Steam Room & Jacuzzi remain CLOSED.
- < Times: Monday to Friday (06:00-13:00/15:00-21:00) – Saturday & Sunday (07:00-13:00/15:00-21:00)
- < The Gym & Leisure Facilities will be CLOSED between 13:00 & 15:00 for cleaning purposes.
This page will be monitored and updated where necessary following on from further Government announcements.
We thank you all for your continued patience and cooperation. Stay safe!